- I remember sunsets and the silent silhouettes along the shoreline.
- I remember the forest full of secrets.
- I remember an unfinished thought; scared and trembling inside.
- I remember the faces that forgot how to smile.
- I remember those hot & sticky endless Texas nights.
- I remember my first day after my life was cut short.
- I remember forgetting how to cry when I fell victim to unquenchable solitude.
- I remember the tears
- I remember so much, yet I have forgotten the most sacred things… , The things that hold us together.
- And that is how I fell apart
Stop me before it’s too late Though we may be out of time, darling, and the end approaches. I thought I was dreaming, And I would never hit the ground; a moment before the world goes dark, another dawn arrives and you awake. But always the dawn will save you. But it turns out, I am wide eyed and alive, and staring in the mirror, craving release, This is me, and I am tearing apart, falling to my doom, with this broken heart. The ground closes in, my blood runs cold, my heart burns with the fire of regret of wasted years. Stop me, before it’s too late. I think I see the darkness approach, darling. Or is that you? Was it always you?
For the ones who went black
and couldn’t find their way back
because their minds are dark traps
and they insist they deserve the pain
and all that (can’t.be.without).
A dedication to these souls
because I could never save what